Super rich and very moorish!
250g caster sugar
250g brown sugar
250g unsalted butter, softened
250g creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
625g plain flour
peanuts for decoration
Heat oven to 180c
1. Cream butter, sugar and peanut butter together.
2. Mix in 1 egg at a time. Add baking powder, soda and vanilla.
3. Thouroghly fold in flour till well combined.
4. Form 1 inch balls and evenly space on baking sheet. Ensure you allow room for growth.
5. Take fork and push down in both directions. Garnish with leanit half in centre.
6. Bake for 6-7 min until golden.
The biscuits will need to cool on baking tray for a few minutes (quite soft) before moving to a cooling rack.